Alone and safely on the mast without outside help!
With our mast lift you can quickly and safely get up and down the mast without any help.
Thanks to our mast lift, no fittings on the mast are necessary. For use you pulled up on a halyard and can also be attached to two halyards for double security.
You are secured at any height and time and have your hands free for necessary work, repairs or installations. The reduction is 1:10, so you are guaranteed an easy climb. Working on the mast has never been easier than with our innovative mastlift.
It is available in 2 different versions (up to 13 m or 25 m mast height), the endless line is supplied free of charge according to its mast height.
The possible uses are individual. For example, for man overboard maneuvers or to lift outboard motors into the dinghy. You can also easily bring a dinghy on deck or into the water with the mastlift.
We recommend the following as accessories:
- 4m endless line – so the mast lift can be used as a pulley
- Masthead-harness – for work on the mast top.
- Bosuns chair – equipped with tool bags and comfort
- Guide roller – prevents strikes on the mast and can also be used in rough seas
- Universal bag – for optimal storage
- Protective cover – all-round protection for mast and mast lift
Wheelchair users on board? With our lifting aid, we guarantee easy access to the deck, even for people who are wheelchair-bound or who have difficulty getting over the railing.
If your mast is lower than 14 m you need the mastlift 13 m.
Our Mastlift is certificated by German Lloyd!