SWI-TEC Personal Winch “S Klasse” with Dyneema line.
The new generation of SWI-TEC.
- Safety lifting and lowering of persons
- Gear ratio 1 : 10
- Solid material and workmanship
- Two designs available
- Small floor space required (bag as accessories available)
- GS tested
The SWI-TEC S-Klasse corresponds to the basic model “Classic”, has however additional modifications like e.g. a running along compulsory-cable-guide and a cable drum with flutes.
This winch can be used even more versatile. The “S-Klasse” is available in two models:
- 13 m Lifts
- 18 m Lifts
The SWI-TEC “S-Klasse” is tested and admitted according to BGR 159 (securityregulating for high-ductile person-reception-methods) and to EN1808 for hanging person-reception-methods.
The “S-Klasse” is tested according to the newest European guidelines (EN1808) and for that reason admitted additionally also for using on facades.
- Shaft inspecciones
- Facade-repairs / -cleanings
- Inspections of silos etc.
- Fire brigade, communities, cable railways
- Mining and mast-construction
- Horticulture and forestry
The SWI-TEC work-and rescuewinches allow a versatile use. Whether at facades in shafts or for person-rescue- the handy SWI-TEC winches can be used everywhere. The Personal Winch can be used individually or with the help from another person.
Rule of the examining board:
According to rules of the professional association (UVV) and additional crash protection must always be installed during use with a winch!
The SWI-TEC…. simple, sure, compact!
- Operation height:
- Article No. 3017 S-Klasse 13 m
- Article No. 3018 S-Klasse 22 m
- Gear ratio: Generally: 1 :10 (Body-weight 80 Kg = power or traction 8 Kg
- Max. permitted load: 150 Kg (1 Person)
- S-Klasse 13 m: 6.7 Kg
- S-Klasse 22 m: 7.6 Kg
- 13 m Design: Ø = 165 mm l = 215 mm
- 22 m Design: Ø = 185 mm l = 215 mm
- Carrying rope: Dyneema Line Ø 6 mm
- Safety weight load: 2500 daN (Kausche approx. 2200 daN)
- Material (outside parts): Stainless-steel, aluminium, plastic
- Material (inside parts): High-quality steel, aluminium
- Miscellaneous: Integrated double safety device. All the drive units are installed with needle rollers and are spray-water protected.
- Important: The suspension point of the winch must be able to carry at least a minimum of 750 Kg. The guidelines of the professional association of Germany are valid. BGR 159
- EN ISO 12100:2011-03 Sicherheit von Maschinen – Allgemeine Gestaltungsleitsätze – Risikobeurteilung und Risikominderung
- EN 1808:1999+A1:2010 Sicherheitsanforderungen an hängende Personenaufnahmemittel -Berechnung, Standsicherheit, Bau-Prüfungen (in Anlehnung)
- BGR 159 Hochziehbare Personenaufnahmemittel (in Anlehnung).